The creative efforts behind multimedia and marketing within churches is made simple when working with Purposed Marketing. We become an extension of your team by learning/deciphering the fabric that makes up your church’s culture and then developing digital strategy. We know every church is different, and may or may not have their own creative arts director on staff. This is why we are built to either fill that void, or work alongside existing creative staff. Whether you need training on how to best use Facebook for your church or would like to produce creative trailers for sermon series, we have the team and the creative muscle (huge muscles) to get the job done.
Ongoing Creative includes…
We’ll work with you to determine what needs we can meet for your church and how much time we’ll spend each week. This is a list of things we CAN be doing as part of our ongoing relationship.
- Message series brainstorm and creative direction, which would include assets for website, social media and slides.
- Message series video trailers and sermon bumper
- Video concepts and production
- Weekly bulletin or hand-out designs
- Sermon audio edit and upload weekly
- Social media account refresh, training and/or management
- Marketing strategy and paid marketing management
- Email newsletters
- Video announcements
- Church-wide event marketing pieces
- Church collateral
- Long-standing agency printing rates
- Free web hosting and audio/video storage